Monday, June 18, 2012

Joie de Vivre



All weddings should be as fun as Laura and Adam's. The bride and bride's maids were gorgeous and sexy, and the groom and his groom's men were cool, hip and very fun.

Laura's beautiful gown was perfectly accented (like an exclamation mark) by her hot pink shoes. Those shoes made their way into many pictures, and without them some of the pictures just wouldn't have been as interesting. 





What I enjoyed most about Laura and Adam's wedding was how spontaneous they were, and how comfortable they felt with me keeping the camera on them for twelve hours.

The bride's maids and groom's men had fantastic personalities. I could clearly see they were all great friends. All had a fun sense of humor that really came through in the pictures.

























Laura and Adam's wedding was a blend of both elegance and spontaneity. They celebrated their love for for each other, and also for their love for their friends who's personalities really made for a great day of photography. 





My twenty-year career as a commercial and editorial photographer has allowed me to work for clients in such major markets as Dallas, Houston, Miami, New Orleans, Minneapolis, and Washington DC. 

My wedding portfolio can be seen at ingenuepix.com.

Link over to my Senior Pictures blog to see samples of my high energy and fashion oriented senior pictures.

To see my commercial and fashion work visit hethornphotography.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment