Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mrs. Wisconsin, USA

Inspiration for all of you under achievers out there: Meet Jamie Valeri. She and her husband Rick are the owners of a very successful business, she's the mother of six adorable children, and now Jamie has been crowned Mrs. Wisconsin, USA. 


Yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting with Mrs. Wisconsin in Appleton. Pictured here with Jamie is my favorite make up artist; the highly talented Jai Schmidt. Check out Jai's amazing work at her website refashionedbyjai.com (or you could just look at my portfolio, she's all over it). 


Next stop for Jamie is the national competition in Las Vegas this coming July.

Ingenue Pictures, located in Sheboygan, serves all of Wisconsin and the upper midwest from Door County to Chicago and beyond


My twenty-year career as a commercial and editorial photographer has allowed me to work for clients in such major markets as Dallas, Houston, Miami, New Orleans, Minneapolis, and Washington DC. 

My wedding portfolio can be seen at ingenuepix.com.

Link over to my Senior Pictures blog to see samples of my high energy and fashion oriented senior pictures.

To see my commercial and fashion work visit hethornphotography.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment